Re: Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] comb material

Sorry, I ment that the vibration is kept constant by
the airflow if it was not clear (in case we blow or
draw permanently).

But it just sprung to my mind to check the jaw harp.
It is also a vibrating reed. It shows us how does
airflow effect the sound and vibration of the reed.