Re: [Harp-L] comb material

Zombor Kovacs <zrkovacs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My metal combed harps do sound significantly different
> from the plastic ones.

unless they're identical in all respects but comb material, and
you and your audience don't know what you're playing, it doesn't
tell us much.  there is a well established methodology for discerning
differences like this in controlled and repeatable experiments.
to my knowledge, this has not been done with harps.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_blind
----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.