To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 11:47 PM
Subject: Re: RE: [Harp-L] Soldering Reeds

Regarding the use of epoxy in a harmonica. I would worry about the deterious corrosive effects of epoxy on the respiratory system or in the mouth. An acquaintance of mine who is an engineer with a race car team made no small deal out of messing even with very minute quantities of epoxies and super glues.

Have a Great Day,
Jim