[Harp-L] Any Harp-l-ers in Tokyo ??

Hey Gang,

    Just a quick note and not sure if Scott G is still in Nippon???
But if anyone on the list is in Tokyo this week, shoot me an email offlist
and I'll try and get you a comp to see me with "The Original Blues Brothers
Band" at The Blue Note 4/2 thru 4/8 2 shows a night.

PS...I'm tryin to hunt down an extinct Chromatic once made here by
YAMAHA....no luck as yet!

Sayonara,
Rob Paparozzi