Re: [Harp-L] Gear lust

Tim, do you still have to use the outboard transformer for the Midiverb when you use the Power Trip8? I'd imagine you do so then my next question is does it fit nicely when plugged into the back? The weak point of my Midiverb has always been the wall wart. Mine has failed twice now. The wires fray internally and short. This last time I just cut the end off and resoldered it but it's just a matter of time before it happens again. I am very bad to my Midiverb. It bangs around in a milk crate and it is now well over a decade old and it works just fine. I had mine apart once and I was impressed with the mounting of the boards and the quality of the boards. Thank you for posting that jpeg, it is inspiring me to get a rack case and lose the milk crate. fjm