[Harp-L] Muddy Waters documentary

I found a 7 part documentary on Muddy Waters called Playin' for the Devil on Youtube. I can't not ask myself about the legality of this, but it's amazing material and although not strictly about blues harmonica, it features plenty of harmonica playing and harmonica players, from Charlie Musselwhite to Paul Oscher to Mojo Buford to James Cotton, etc. I spent a part of my afternoon watching it (sick leave has its perks, I guess) and I highly recommend it if you like blues, Muddy Waters or simply amazing musical personalities.

I have compiled the relevant links on my blog over at http://harmonica.typepad.com under the title "I'd rather drink Muddy Waters" (a wink to Rob) if you're interested.

Ben FELTEN
http://harmonica.typepad.com