Re: [Harp-L] Are there any 12 or 14 hole diatonics with reed plates that are screwed on?

Fernando Bresslau wrote (re: 12 or 14 hole diatonics):
> Hohner Melody Star
> Hering Master Solo
>
> Both are in Solo layout, like a chromatic without a slide.

I thought the "Melody Star" was an 8-hole instrument, which would be
only two octaves.

The only place I see that looks like it might be selling the Hering
Master Solo is JLDyer:
(https://www.shop.jldyermusic.com/displayProductDocument.hg?
productId=16&categoryId=6).  No affliation...

It looks like Huang Cadet Soloists are still available, I see one on
ebay.

-tim