Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci - Revese Technology - My Favorite Things - 3rd

"Blunt White" <playharp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The song titled Reverse Technology is the high ground for modern harp
> (guitar is inspirational too).    I especially like the part based on My
> Favorite Things.  I have always been taken with the Rogers and Hammerstein
> song and was never able to puzzle it out on the harp.  Jason nailed it in
> 3rd and it really is a simple riff.  No OB/OD.  Jason is a genus.

just curious, have you heard it recently?  seems like they stopped playing
it a long time ago.  i've always hoped it would return to the setlists.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

But I'm not giving in an inch to fear
'Cause I promised myself this year
I feel like I owe it...to someone.