[Harp-L] Jason Ricci - Revese Technology - My Favorite Things - 3rd

The song titled Reverse Technology is the high ground for modern harp (guitar is inspirational too). I especially like the part based on My Favorite Things. I have always been taken with the Rogers and Hammerstein song and was never able to puzzle it out on the harp. Jason nailed it in 3rd and it really is a simple riff. No OB/OD. Jason is a genus.

BW