[Harp-L] Diatonic to tremolo

I tried to get tabs for tremolo harp from tabs for diatonic. I assume that you cannot use diatonic tabs for tremolo (maybe iam wrong). I used tabs of Dirty old town (Pouges) and combined tremolo tuning charts from http://www.coast2coastmusic.com/double_reed/tuning_charts.shtml, and diatonic http://www.coast2coastmusic.com/diatonic/tune_charts.shtml, and it doesnt seems right. But maybe iam wrong! I hope someone will solve my problem!

Thank you