Re: [Harp-L] Suzuki Firebreath

To reply briefly:

Yes it's a public forum and everyone has the right to say what they
want.

But I don't see people trumpeting to the world that - gasp! - a reed
failed! - every time it happens. It's not earth shattering news.

But let's say it *is* earth shattering news. That means that it's so
unusual that it may not be typical of the product and warrants the
manufacturer's attention.

Sure, you can say what you want when you want. But if this is such an
unusual occurrence, then the fair thing to do is talk to the
manufacturer first, then report both that and the result of the
exchange to the list.

WInslow