RE: [Harp-L] The overblow wars and the articulation of the overblow

> Either I try to bring them forward with a consonant,

Could you elaborate on that? Do you mean that you start them with a
consonant?
So that would always be without a tongue tip articulation and from the
glottis instead?

> Sometimes instead of bringing the "Overs" closer to the "givens"
> I might soften the "givens" to sound closer
> to how I currently play the "Overs".

If you do that don't you loose some of the characteristic bluesharp
sound?
Do you move more toward the chromatic/windsaver sound or is that not the
case?

Tinus
http://www.tenhole.com
http://www.overblow.com