Re: [Harp-L] reading things into the best

C'mon Guys, lay off Brad.  He's done more for the harmonica without using a harmonica than most of you put together using your harmonicas.  Jason is doing great things and he's one of the true original players that will be remembered forever. I don't think there is anybody on this list that can stake that claim. Unlike the rest of us, Jason and Brad have the ability to inspire thousands and you guys are tearing them apart and beating them down.

Do I think Jason is the best blues harp player in the world? Hell yeah!!!.. because he's doing his own thing his own way.  He's not a clone or copy cat like Kim Wilson, Rick Estrin or even Steve Guyger et al.  When I see those guys, they make me feel like I've heard it all before. When I see Jason, I can't wait to get home and practice.  Jason knows how to move people and build a fire of inspiration in people.  Look at how he moved Bonfiglio, I've never seen Robert talk about another harmonica player the way he talked about Ricci.

That is why Jason is the best. Shame on all of you that express any kind of disappointment in Brad Kava, he is what we all need, he is what this instrument needs.

Thank you Brad and thank you Jason.