Re: [Harp-L] Pure Harp 2 Draw Issue?

Is it like a high-pitched ringing noise, or like a grinding-edge sort
of whine?

If the latter I'd suggest the things you've already checked out.
Ringing squeals, on the other hand, are usually attributed to some sort
of torsional action and seem to come about when the player applies an
inappropriate resonance. It's very easy to produce on Oskars; I've
never noticed it on Suzukis. But the fact that it shows up when you're
using a technique that makes use of resonance is certainly suggestive.
If this turns out to be the cause, the wax or turbotape (on the reed,
not the comb) fixes are well-documented in the archives.

Hope this helps.

Winslow