[Harp-L] Pure Harp 2 Draw Issue?

I tried my first suzuki pure harp and I love it except I am having an issue
with the 2 draw. When I draw 2 with a deep throat vibrato I hear a whiny
metal noise if I extend the note for a few seconds. I did gently retune the
harmonica to a just tuning (with sanding wand), but I inspected the reed
with microsopic glasses and I did not see any burrs or debris. Any
suggestions from the master tuners on here for remedies?

Otherwise a beautiful, well-playing harmonica. I have had no such problems
with my firebreath.