Re: [Harp-L] Adjusting reed action on a diatonic

Am Mittwoch, 22. November 2006 15:32 schrieb James:
> Happy Thanksgiving to all:
> I need assistance: I was told by Howard Levy and one of his
> students (Jason Rosenblatt) that you can adjust the reeds (they
> were both talking about the Golden Melody) of the comb to make over
> blowing and bending easier. Has anyone done this.

Some of your questions might be answered here:

http://www.overblow.com/?menuid=135

Additionally (or probably even more important) is the air tightness of
your harp. With air leaking between reedplates and comb e.g. you´ll
have a hard time learning overblows.

--
Gruß,Frank