Sp20 reedplates was Re: [Harp-L] RE: Hohner MS

Derek Lark wrote:

Hi

I have gone back to MS Blues Harps, got sick of the Special 20's failing and
not being able to buy replacement reed plates (and the replacement parts
from Europe plus postage in Australian Dollars are totally unrealistic).

Hi Derek
Have you tried getting reedplates from the Hohner importer Kurt Jacob Ph 02 9636 7111 http://www.kurtjacob.com.au/ in Sydney?
I have tried to get parts ordered for me from instrument shops and it's pathetic, most don't know what you are talking about and couldn't care less.
You could also try Doug Lyons at http://www.bluetongueharmonica.com.au/
I have purchased from both and have been happy with the service (they both speak harmonica)

Regards
Christopher B