Re: [Harp-L] Re: feedback eliminators

something that worked for me (and I really can't explain why) was some sort
of an inexpensive nady-like fm transmitter, adapted to my astatic jt30

for some unknown reason, using that, I was able to use a *LOT* of drive and
I could also put the microphone direct in front of the amp without any
feedback (feedback starts to be noticed for some real high volume). And it
does not sacrifice your tone

I would try that

[]

Leo Kenji