[Harp-L] Re: feedback eliminators

I used the Sabine Feedback eliminator in my initial R & D to see what
frequecies red lighted and could be filtered out to be louder. What I found is  that
I could make a really Loud, crappy sounding amp, as the frequencies that  got
pulled down were the juiciest for harp, so that theory went out the window.
I next worked on all the possible tube setups for a Bassman and came up with
the  system that works quite well now. IMO, sacrificing tone for sheer volume
is not  acceptable.