[Harp-L] online scales, keyboard, or other noise makers???

I tried the Bendometer with mixed results.  Does anybody know of a site where I can find sustained notes with names?  I would like to work on some of my bends, inntonation, and my overall tone and am having a hard time finding a relatively cheap key board.

  Namely, I am working on my draw three bends and playing scales without the inntonation or pitch sounding off/sticking out.  I think playing them against an insturment like a keyboard would be a great deal of help.

  Thanks!

  Mike

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica