Re: [Harp-L] Why I love Playing for Free (+ sitting in)

Hi Larry
Hi Harp-l

Harmonica Awareness Ambassador ?? Wow! I had no idea I had a friend that important. Is that more important than the Defender Of The Downtrodden?
Man I ( The Santa Claus Of The Blues) must get myself a more prestigious title. Hmmmm.... something to think about. Well you'll all have to excuse me . I'm very busy. You see my little elvs Joey (Grumpy), Richard (Bashful) and of course little Jimmy (Dopey) are going to help me get all the harmonicas ready to the Christmas stockings. That needs to be done before SPAH. Hope to see you all there. buzz...................................
I never play for free. I always have an ulterior motive. ;-)