Re: [Harp-L] Modified Audix Fireball mic

Following this discussion, I got curious about the Fireball and found one on e-bay for a price I couldn't resist. After executing the transaction, it occurred to me that I never determined if it was high- z or low-z and which is right for playing through an amplifier. And how can I determine whether it would benefit from the mod suggested by Richard Hunter? The Audix web site doesn't seem to be of any help.

Bob Cohen