[Harp-L] Modified Audix Fireball mic

In a message dated 7/2/2006 8:04:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I repeat  that owners of early Fireballs should contact Audix for an upgrade.
 It's  well worth the $35.  People looking for a handheld harp mic should add
 the Fireball to their check lists.

Richard, please clarify - new owners can rest assured that the new Audix
mics already come tweaked with the mod u described ?
Ron (Btw, I forgot to mention u in a post of mine a while back re our  most
generous and knowledgeable posters.  So thanks for all your  informative posts
on Harp-L.  Just please don't ever review one of my  CD's!  ha)