[Harp-L] Re: progressive rock

I looked into this a couple of months ago and this what I was able to find:

YES - Love Will Find a Way, Jimmy Zavala on harp.  Also I read somewhere that Chris Squire plays harp live.

Steve Hacket plays harp in some of his early records and in a couple of songs with John Wetton

Peter Gabriel plays some in US and  Secret World Live

Joe Satriani (is he progressive rock?) play heavenly amplified harmonica in Flying in a Blue Dream & The Extremist

I?m sure there more stuff out there.  Good Luck.

Gus