Re: [Harp-L] E-blues Harp Tuning

I have considered tweaking it, your suggestion gives me some options to
consider. I don't think that we are on quite the same page yet. I would
really like to hear your input if you could evaluate it from a E pentatonic
blues perspective. Most of my prospective adjustments would be to the C's on
3 6 and 9 blow.