[Harp-L] E-blues Harp Tuning

I have been retuning harmonicas for about a year now, just practicing on
cheap harps and fine tuning my playing harps. Anyway, I have a pretty large
reserve of cheap harps in cool tunings right now and I'd like to recoup some
of the money before I invest in any more tools or harps. So if anyone would
like to try a new tuning I can get you an inexpensive harp to try it out. My
personal favorite is the Blues Soloist tuning from Pat Missin's Altered
States. I have a bunch of Hohner Hot Metals in this very cool tuning:
BLOW  E  G  C  E  G  C  E  G  C  E
HOLE  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10
DRAW  G  B  D  F  A  B  D  F  A  B
I just want to get what I pay for the harps($15, I live in Alaska) and the
shipping. I would also be willing to do any tuning you can dream up for the
same price. Like I said, I'm just practicing but it's a pretty good way to
try a tuning before you spend the money to have an experienced craftsman
build you a custom harp.