RE: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci Monday San Fran

Hi Bill:

I'm going to the show as well and I have a reservation for two.  However, my
girlfriend can't make it so the ticket and seat is yours if you want it.  I
made a reservation for dinner so I'll probably get there by 7 or 7:30.  My
problem is that I made the reservation before looking at the menu. I'm
trying to lose 60 pounds (25 down in less than two months) so I'm eating
veggie for a few months.  Biscuits and Blues doesn't do that much veggie so
it's a salad for me.

If you're interested, just let me know and I'll save a seat for you.  I'll
probably be wearing a black t-shirt, Levis, white sneakers.  I'm 52 with
short, grey hair, and a goofy look on my face. :-)

Michael Peloquin is also more than welcome at my table.  This will be my
first time seeing Jason so I'm stoked.

Robert Gaustad