[Harp-L] Jason Ricci Monday San Fran

I'm going to the show and I hope to record it but my flight doesn't get
in until around 5:39 so I'm not sure I'll get there to biscuits 'n blues
before it gets mobbed. I have to get a cab to my hotel (downtown, not
far from the gig), check in quickly, throw the bags in the room and head
to the show.

If anyone will get there early see if you can grab a spot for me to
record from (center, back toward the bar maybe), or talk to Jason and
see if he can secure something. I think Michael Peloquin (local) is
going/playing so maybe he can help out somehow. I'll have a blue Penn
State Ice Hockey ball cap on and brown jacket.

Bill