Re: [Harp-L] Bolted-on reeds

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Lavoie" <lavoie@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Vern Smith" <jevern@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 8:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Bolted-on reeds

Vern,
Where can you purchase a screw press? This tool sounds like the best tool
for the job.
Stay tuned!
Mark LaVoie

I don't know where I would buy one. I make my own. Vern Morgus has one that looks "home-made" as well. They are very small and add a reed-changing capability to my small tool kit.

So far, I haven't considered making them for sale. I have assumed that folks would not pay a high enough price to make it worth my time.

Vern