[Harp-L] High and Low Pitched Harp Keys

I see comments like this one all the time on Harp-L:

"Also, the XB-40 really does best in the lower ranges, from lowE through Bb
or so rather than C and higher."

On standard diatonics and really any kind of harp, there seems to be a
hierarchy of pitch related to the harp keys, and I've never understood it.
Can you figure it out from the Circle of 5ths, or do you just have to know
it?  For instance, my D harp is lower than my C harp, and my A harp is even
lower, but if you go in the opposite direction on the Circle of 5ths,
towards Bb, that harp key seems to be lower than C as well.  It's rather
confusing for a beginner theorist like me who doesn't have all 12 keys yet
(and I'm in no rush).  If there is a standard low-to-high pitch chart for
harp keys, could someone please share it?

Jonathan Metts