[Harp-L] Your 'dream' small amp?

Just a topic for chat..
It occurred to me that while there are several fine stage amps designed for
harp, there doen't seem to be much in the small practice arena. Is this
because the Kalamzaoo's, Champs, Crates and similar for guitar do the job
just fine?

Describe your perfect 'small' amp.

A particular amp already in existance?

Or an amp with:

Tube/SS/Modeling?
Combo/Head?
Wattage?
Speaker count/size?
Appearance? (I think one made in hardwood might convince my wife I can leave
it in the living room)
Reverb?
Tremelo?
FX Loop?
Tone Control compliment?
Master volume?
Headphone out?
Recording out?
???
???
???

I'm not suggesting any of the above -- just a list of ponderings. I'm just
curious what would light your fire.
If there is a vintage amp that is the cat's meow in your eyes, just say what
it is.

... RZ