From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Christopher
Sent: 28 December 2006 05:52
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Reverb pedals

Hi All
      I am looking for a reverb pedal and would like to hear of anyones
experience with then. Which are value for money? Which ones to avoid?
Price is an issue so I am looking at the bottom of the market pricewise,
Danelectro mini reverb maybe?
 I will be using it with a Shaker Dynamic mic if that's relevant.
Is there a big difference between reverb, echo or delay pedals? It
sounds like they all do a similar thing?
I'll be playing blues and some irish music and want to thicken up the
sound a little. I have used a boss blues pedal on a guitar but don't
know anything about reverb,echo or delay pedals in regard to harmonica.

Thanks
  Christopher