[Harp-L] Reverb pedals

Hi All
I am looking for a reverb pedal and would like to hear of anyones experience with then. Which are value for money? Which ones to avoid?
Price is an issue so I am looking at the bottom of the market pricewise, Danelectro mini reverb maybe?
I will be using it with a Shaker Dynamic mic if that's relevant.
Is there a big difference between reverb, echo or delay pedals? It sounds like they all do a similar thing?
I'll be playing blues and some irish music and want to thicken up the sound a little. I have used a boss blues pedal on a guitar but don't know anything about reverb,echo or delay pedals in regard to harmonica.

Thanks
 Christopher