Re: [Harp-L] Rare/custom/old harmonicas on ebay

I purchased a Chromonika 3 for 36 bucks (shipping incl) from wakahatuk back in May and it has been a great piece. 4 octave chrome, very warm tone. It's a real gem. They really seemed to care about how they put 'em together back in those days(Q.C. really meant something then). I wouldn't hesitate to buy from the guy again. He reworks and reconditions all the harps he sells. I had a buzz in the # 1 draw and he offered to fix it or send me some windsavers to solve the problem. Amazingly the problem went away on it's own. I've bought some stuff on ebay and if you're careful you can really get a kick ass deal! Just don't get all caught up in the competitive part of bidding or you can get your ass kicked as well! There's my 2 cents worth. Happy Holidays to all on the list!!

Jason Ricci <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Hey Yall... I would love to hear some of your stories regarding any
experiences some of you might have had buying/bidding on Filisko/
Sleigh/Gordon/Harrison harmonicas on eBay! Or any customs for that matter...
I have only heard of one story of a Filisko method harp ever being sold
there...The guy who got it is my bud from Germany it was on of the coveted
round whole brass ones in F. Recently I met someone who had won a bid ther
for one of Brendans 10 hole chromatics (CX12)... Also I would love to hear
other stories of collectors finding/selling/inheriting any gems any where.
Cool Huh? Write away!!!
Jason