[Harp-L] Rare/custom/old harmonicas on ebay

 Hey Yall... I would love to hear some of your stories regarding any
experiences some of you might have had buying/bidding on Filisko/
Sleigh/Gordon/Harrison harmonicas on eBay! Or any customs for that matter...
I have only heard of one story of a Filisko method harp ever being sold
there...The guy who got it is my bud from Germany it was on of the coveted
round whole brass ones in F. Recently I met someone who had won a bid ther
for one of Brendans 10 hole chromatics (CX12)... Also I would love to hear
other stories of collectors finding/selling/inheriting any gems any where.
Cool Huh? Write away!!!
Jason