RE: [Harp-L] So I bought a Line 6 Roto-machine yesterday...

I have a Bassman Ltd with Weber speakers.  I use an
Electro Voice 660 mic and a Boss Dm2 delay pedal.

I haven't tried the Roto with the Dm2, but plan
stomping the delay off when using the Roto.  I should
probably try the two tonight as well.

I really dig the rhythm stuff that John Popper plays.
I don't really solo like he does, but he has uses a
solid state leslie to great effect.  I am hoping to
use the pedal in a similar matter.  I am not really
into using a lot of pedals, although I like when other
harpers do.

After a half hour with this pedal, I can definelty see
myself using a leslie sim of some sort.  I have a
month to decide if I want to keep it and several shows
to test it.  I figure I'll either decide on no pedal
at all, or upgrading to a "better" unit.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited