[Harp-L] Re: Jason Ricci, wherefore art thou?

My homework assignment:

Ricci's show was the best I've ever heard,
The harp he played, like sax from Charlie Bird,
As best show ever seen this got my vote,
Until Pat Ramsey matched riffs note for note.

Where's the dog that eats homework when ya need him?