[Harp-L] Jason Ricci, wherefore art thou?

Last year, I went to the Blues Tavern in Mobile to see Jason Ricci, as I always do when he comes to town. Well, it was pre-hurrican (Ivan, I think), and of course Jason had to cancel. This past Sunday, all excited that Jason was coming back to Mobile, I again trekked to the Blues Tavern to see Jason & New Blood. Show cancelled! OK, it was because the drummer had a broken wrist, but I'm beginning to think maybe I'm a jinx on New Blood! :)

Seriously, tho, hope your drummer gets better and......Jason....come back to Mobile, Alabama! We miss ya here.

Gary Cohen || gary@xxxxxx Investigator - Certified Paralegal CAPITAL Investigations http://AlabamaPI.com Mobile, Alabama - (251) 639-9669 Member: NALI, AAPI Vice Pres., NCISS, USPSA, ISPA