Re: [Harp-L] Meisterklasse

Hi Folks,

I promised I would check, and did. The present Meisterklasse MS do use 5
reedplate screws for better seal. Thus, what I wrote below is correct. Also,
Winslow commented that MS reedplates generally have 5 screw holes. This way
all plates can be used with all combs, preserving the versatility and
modularity of the MS System.
Sorry for the confusion, I will try not to write e-mails so late at night,
specially not when it is business matter ;-)
Cheers,
Fernando