Re: [Harp-L] Meisterklasse

Tim (and anyone else who might have something to say on this topic),

I've just ordered my first Meisterklasse (in C). I'm comfortable with harp
mods. I want this harp for overblow playing.

What's your assessment of the current breed of Meisterklasse out of the box?

Any thoughts about working on these as opposed to Special 20s or Golden
Melodies (which I am familiar with)? Are there things in particular to pay
attention to?

Thanks,

John