Re: [Harp-L] Re:Now Favorite Kim Wilson CD's (Kim Wilson show on 4-13-06)

i agree, kim is on fire on the ludella recording. i talked to him about that record and he told me he felt that he over played a bit. i love every second of it.

  so very sad about curtis sagado, hopefully he will beat this thing.

samblancato <samblancato@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Yeah, Kim Wilson is just about my favorite player too. I saw your list of
favorite KW CDs. I'm not familiar with Ludella. I just wanted to mention
the CD "That's Life". The last song on the CD, "Low Down" is awesome. I
spent one summer just learning that song, and studying it taught me more
than any other group of harp solos combined. To me this song is classic Kim
Wilson; he doesn't sound like Little Walter or anybody else and doesn't have
to.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh