[Harp-L] Re:Now Favorite Kim Wilson CD's (Kim Wilson show on 4-13-06)

Yeah, Kim Wilson is just about my favorite player too.  I saw your list of
favorite KW CDs.  I'm not familiar with Ludella.  I just wanted to mention
the CD "That's Life".  The last song on the CD, "Low Down" is awesome.  I
spent one summer just learning that song, and studying it taught me more
than any other group of harp solos combined.  To me this song is classic Kim
Wilson; he doesn't sound like Little Walter or anybody else and doesn't have
to.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh