[Harp-L] Any Steve Baker Special Marine Band Fans?

In a message dated 4/14/2006 2:36:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

..for a  long time I wanted to check out the Steve Baker Special
Tuned 14 hole  Marine Band harp.  I just received one in A that I ordered on
line. I  played it for a total of 10 seconds, not my cup of tea. Not sure
what I was  expecting but this was not it. I have no interest in keeping  this
harp.

Warren, maybe u should spend more than 10 seconds with it?
 But fwiw, a few years ago a fellow Harp-L 'er told me that he  met SB at a
harp convention,  after the SB special model had been  introduced.  SB was
playing 10 hole diatonics.
  I've never tried a SB Special.  Anybody out there find them  useful?
ron