-----Original Message-----
From: James <wasabileo@xxxxxxxxxx>

Folks: I am sure everyone has heard Miles Davis 1st recordings: Kind of Blue. There are some incredible muted work that sounds like it could work on the harp.
One tune: All Blues I have been working on some ideas but I dont have it yet. This is where the ideas and techniques of Richard Hunter, Robert Bonfiglio and Howard Levy have great application.
Anyone have ideas"