[Harp-L] Miles Davis - Kind of Blue on the harp

Folks: I am sure everyone has heard Miles Davis 1st recordings: Kind of Blue. There are some incredible muted work that sounds like it could work on the harp.
One tune: All Blues I have been working on some ideas but I dont have it yet. This is where the ideas and techniques of Richard Hunter, Robert Bonfiglio and Howard Levy have great application.
Anyone have ideas"
PS
Everytime I hear a "muted trumphet" I think harp. One musican "Cootie Williams" used all of these mutes and
he got the most incredible "rural sounds trains whooping days. a sophiscatd Noah Lewis I am not kidding