Re: [Harp-L] RE: Mark Twain awards harp player

Hey Rosco & Frank thanx so much for the kind comments on my performance down
at the Kennedy Ctr. Last fall.

It WAS lots of fun working with all those 'heavy' comedians as well as one
of my musical Heros;
Randy Newman.

The three instruments that played on Stage w/ Randy were Myself (Harmonica)
Jerry Vivino (Clarinet) and Larry Campbell ( Fiddle) The song was "I Love to
see You Smile".

The Band was the Jimmy Vivino band: Jerry Vivino (Horns) James Wormworth
(Drums) Mike Merrit, (Piano)
Peck Allmond (Tuba), Brian Charette.

all the best,
rob paparozzi