[Harp-L] RE: Mark Twain awards harp player

Chesper asks:
"Hey, does anyone know who the band - and the harmonica player - was

last night on the Mark Twain comedy awards dedicated to Steve Martin?"

Rosco here,
that was Rob Paparozzi on harp. Rob is an active harp-l member & a  v.c.g.
(very cool guy)

I didn't catch the beginning, but while I was listening, Rob layed down  some
Toots, some Stevie, & some tasty  Rob P. licks. I about jumped off  the couch
when I first heard the harp. When I saw it was Rob, I loved telling my  wife
that "I know that guy!!"

Great job, rob.

Later,
Rosco
_may.be au.gust_ (http://www.maybeaugust.com/)

download or stream  live recordings: _may.be  au.gust_
(http://www.maybeaugust.com/Live.aspx)