[Harp-L] Updates and sad news

I have posted several updates on my blog at http://harmonica.typepad.com, including the tabs to a French standard called Le Jazz et la Java and the final story on the St Aignan harmonica festival.

On a much sadder note, I don't know if this has been mentioned here, but I learned yesterday that Chris Jones, the amazing guitarist and singer who was one of Steve Baker's long-time musical collaborator passed away in early September. Like many musicians, he lacked a health insurance and with his passing away, his close ones now have to cover important costs. Anyone who wants to help in this respect should check Steve Baker's site at http://www.stevebaker.de for links to donation accounts.

I, for one, mourn the loss of a great musician who deserved to be better known.

Ben FELTEN
http://harmonica.typepad.com