Re: [Harp-L] Small Amps: about patches

Garry Hodgson <garry@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> the digitechs are remarkably capable and full featured,
> but as richard has poiinted out, you need to invest some
> serious time in figuring it all out to get the sound you want.
> i've got a couple of patches that are ok, but don't really
> get "that" sound.  dunno if it's the RP or me, more likely
> me.

and then, moments later,

"Chris Michalek" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I sent this off-list to several people and I thought I cc'd the group
> at one time.  this is the patch I use as a replacement for my bassman
> in really small clubs.

wow, that's service!
thanks a lot for posting this.  it sounds great.
the problem is still me, but it sounds a lot closer
than it used to.

incidentally, you don't specify gain or amplvl
parameters on the amp model.  i assume these exist on the
rp400, as they do on the 300.  any suggestions?

if anyone else has patches to share, please do.

thanks

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?