Re: [Harp-L] Small Amps: about patches

"samblancato" <samblancato@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Richard, I might be interested in getting an RP pedal if I knew where to
> find these patches you speak of. Do you have them listed on you site or is
> there someone who publishes them?

richard has several documented and explained at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/effectset.html
though it's not been updated in some time.

digitech has a section of their site where people post
patches, though it's hard to tell much about any given
patch from just its name, especially since they're pretty
guitar-centric (as you might expect).

the digitechs are remarkably capable and full featured,
but as richard has poiinted out, you need to invest some
serious time in figuring it all out to get the sound you want.
i've got a couple of patches that are ok, but don't really
get "that" sound.  dunno if it's the RP or me, more likely
me.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?